Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Crap Talk

Yesterday I heard the most crazy talk... It was something like:

- "Zebras run through the plains with a certain harmony... don't you agree?"
- "Well, actually they don't run, they just walk faster than normal!"
- "Shut up... walk? That's running, I must say! What the fuck do you know about walking anyway?"
- "ME? How dare you to judge my knowledge? I might not walk, but I've seen it some times!"
- "And are you sure it wasn't running that you saw?"
- "No, damn it! It was walking!"
- "Hummm for how long have you been here?"
- "Well, since I was born I guess!?"
- "And from this miserable perspective, you haven't seen any bloody animal passing by, running?"
- "Nope! But I've seen a few walking quite fast... do they count?"
- "Well, never mind! I was talking about running zebras, wasn't I?"
- "Yup, fast walking zebras, yes..."
- "They were running! I made the observation, for me that's running!"
- "Suit yourself! It's shitty conversation anyway."
- "That's a good joke, coming from you!"
- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN COMING FROM ME?"
- "Nothing... well, why don't we just go home?"
- "And do I have an option?"
- "Don't know... do you?"
- "Nope! SHIT!"
FLASH!!!
- "What's that?"
- "I'm clueless... but it's not the first time I see that!"
- "Have we been abducted?"
- "Better not know... lets head home fast! And stop rolling, ok?!"
- "Crap!"

I'll never forget these two guys!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Ide e Multiplicai-vos!

Boas tardes caros leitores, leitoras, vislumbradores e afins deste blog. Como podem reparar, convidei o Richard para apresentar alguns dos seus disparates neste blog. Depois de uma colocação inapropriada do texto "Strange Life of John" no TheLittleBox, decidi propor-lhe um lugar para poder disparatar livremente, mas com censura. Hehe. Espero que ele esteja à altura de merecer a presença neste meu pequeno espaço. Não hesitem de comentar as nossas postagens. Creio que ambos temos muito para aprender. Com os melhores cumprimentos, Shuri Kata

Calendário para 2012

Deixo aqui a minha pequena contribuição para 2012. Um calendário... em formato JPG para imprimirem à vontade e terem ao pé de vocês... e dispenso outros pormenores sórdidos do que poderão querer fazer com ele! Informo apenas que está com os feriados do concelho do Fundão. Se alguém quiser outros municípios, podem solicitar que também se arranja. Bom ano!